- Relative pitch training - intervals played on two guitar string
- Perfect pitch training - pitch recognition after a series of "disorienting" sounds were played
- Musical memory - a Simon-type game played on the guitar neck
- Rhythmic training - a metronome with different sounds and an accompanying bass track
- Guitar performance - while a song plays back, the software compared the player's performance to the actual chords played
Click a thumbnail to see the full size image:
In 2011, I attempted to gauge market interest in a new version of Guitar Games for the iPad. Below is the pitch I gave. I was able to attract $6000 worth of pledges, which was lower than my goal, so the project was never funded on Kickstarter. However, due to the exposure on Kickstarter, I have made some very good "game business" connections that will hopefully help me get games on the app stores soon.